Cleaning Products List - Certified Products
The TQH certification objectives are straightforward…
Cleaning Products Must:
- Be safe for personnel to use as well as its effect on our ecology.
- Comply with government regulations.
- Outperform all other cleaning products of its type tested by TQH as well as in the field by a host of facilities. Field performance is checked regularly.
- Work at minimal consumption compared to similar performing cleaning products tested for equal task requirements. In theory, the least cleaning product used will be in Nature’s best interest.
- Be the least expensive to use and/or maintain. Since labor is about 95% of housekeeping costs, it is imperative that a certification process treat labor costs as a major decision making component.
- Be monitored regularly for its in-use performance and contribution to overall facility health. Labor and material costs need to be as low as possible.
- Have Qualified Education and Training Support.
- Have Technical Support and Job Procedures.
The following Gabriel First Corp. Cleaning Products List comply with above standards:
- Fast-1-2-3® EFP Cold Water General Detergent
- Walls ‘N All-EFP Cold Water Bathroom Detergent
- Ultra Strip II Floor Finish & Wax Stripper
- Emulsion Seal for Resilient and Hard Floor Coverings
- Ultra Gloss® "Wet Look" Floor Finish (All Versions)
- Maxi Gloss-1 Spray Burnish Concentrate
- Crème Cleanser Paste Cleaner
- Primo-Pro™ Wet Mops
- Con-Patch™ Epoxy Mortar
- Premier Industrial Sealer for Concrete, Paint, & Coatings
- Tantum-1 Carpet/ Upholstery Encapsulatation Detergent
The following End Use Pro, LLC Cleaning Products List comply with above standards:
- Velox-103 Cold Water General Detergent
- Totus-77 Cold Water Bathroom Detergent
- Entero-3000 Concrete Sealer/Finish
- Pentro-33 Floor Finish & Wax Stripper
- Signator-10 Resilient & Marble Sealer
- Durus "Wet Look" Floor Finish
- Tergo-26 Paste Cleanser
- Convello-22 Carpet/Upholstery Encapsulatation Detergent